- My cart
- No products in the cart.
Shipping & Returns
Calculations are based on the gross weight of individual parcels, the following options are available. Charges are automatically calculated by the shopping cart on check-out.
Options within Australia:
If you are ordering via our on-line store you will be given the option of Economy Post which is Australia Post Economy rates, Registered Post, Express Post or Store-Pickup
- Australia Post Economy (2nd business day to main centres). Not insured.
- Australia Post Express (Next business day to main centres). Trackable but not insured – fastest method.
- Registered Post – Insured and trackable (safest option) but takes same time as Economy Post.
NB: Where parcels weigh over 3kg Express Post may cost more or less than quoted at check-out. If this occurs you will be contacted to discuss prices & options which vary depending upon distance & weight of parcel. An additional charge may apply. This may not apply to Economy post parcels.
We suggest you use Registered/Insured Post if you are concerned about loss or damage of parcels. Registered post includes insurance to the value of $100.00. We pay for insurance fee on all Registered Post parcels over $100 value. Registered post requires someone to sign for the item on arrival, or if this is not possible, collect the item from your nearest Post Office. It is recommended that orders over $80 be sent by Registered Post.
- Air Mail (3 to 21 business days depending on destination)
- Postage quoted at checkout does not include insurance for your package – if you would like your order insured please write that in the comments box or email us so we can advise you the extra cost. We can take no responsibility for loss of order in the postal system unless you have them insured.
When will my order ship?
Weekdays: Orders will normally be shipped within 48 hours if all items are currently in stock. If an item is out of stock or unavailable, you will be contacted to advise how long it is likely to be.
Weekends: Your order will be processed on Monday & then shipped within 48 hours.
Lost Orders – Shipping Disclaimer:
- Unless the buyer elects to take and pays for the Registered Mail option, Interlude Beauty is not liable to replace or refund any items lost or damaged during transport. We will however lodge a customer complaint form to Australia Post on the customer’s behalf – they investigate the loss and may refund a maximum of $50 if they deem it to be legitimate (this takes many months).
- Economy Post is not insured and cannot be tracked or claimed on if lost or damaged. No claims are possible for this postage choice and orders sent by this method are at the risk of the purchaser.
- Express Post has a tracking number, however insurance is limited to the cost of the postage only and can only be refunded when Australia Post refunds the postage charge to us. It does not include insurance on the contents of the parcel so orders sent by this method are at the risk of the purchaser.
- Registered Post is trackable and insured to the full value of the item including postage – claims for lost parcels are processed by Interlude Beauty and orders will be replaced immediately Australia Post advises that a parcel has been deemed missing.
All returns will be considered on a case-by-case basis. To return products for credit please phone or email us within 7 days of receiving your goods. Products need to be returned to us within 14 days in original condition if your return is accepted. Sale items cannot be returned for credit. A credit voucher will be issued for use with your next order when items are returned as not suitable. If items are faulty or wrongly supplied then a credit or refund will be issued. We reserve the right to charge a $2.50 restocking fee on returns.
When you received your order please check it carefully and let us know if you find any errors. We do check each order carefully, however occasionally mistakes do occur despite our best intentions. We will always happily rectify errors immediately once advised.